Tuesday, May 12, 2009

SO? What would YOU do?

What would you do if your "best friend" aka Alec was pacing around the house...preparing HIS sacrament meeting talk?

What would you do if your "fav-o-rite sister" had locked herself away in her bedroom preparing HER sacrament meeting talk?

What would you do if your "most rough-n-tumble friend" aka Austin was made to sit on the couch and not move until he had read HIS sacrament meeting talk over 10 times without interruption?

What would you do if your momma was uptight and kept shouting..."just let me have a few minutes peace to write MY sacrament meeting talk"?

What would you do if your dad was sitting in front of the computer ignoring you while he wrote HIS sacrament meeting talk?

Well this is what I did:




I got MYSELF ready for sacrament meeting....using my blue marker.



My family had 20 minutes to clean me up before we had to go to sacrament meeting.

SO?!?

10 comments:

heather said...

Leslie, He is so cute! How could you not love this! Ok I'm sure the first inital feeling was not cuteness but it really is!

Stephanie said...

Beat him! But not until after I took a picture and laughed my head off! What did you do? How did your talks go?

Mark and Meghan said...

love it! that is hillarious...and yeah i probably would've beat him, not taken a picture! :) i can't believe you guys ALL had to talk?! wish i would've been there for that one.

Meeker home said...

And yet you all did a fabulous job! Cute Will. At least he stayed our of your hair for a minute.

Jamie said...

Oh my that made me laugh. I'm glad Emi is not the only one who likes to color all over herself. I think you had the perfect reaction - grab the camera!

Unknown said...

just goes to show, it's always the most dangerous when they're being quiet! but you guys did a great job even having to look at a blue Will in the congregation - I'm not sure if I'd have been laughing up there on the stand, or crying, with that view, but you guys were great.

Unknown said...

I used to walk through cakes. Looks like he's on his way to success.

Grandma Austin said...

Made me laugh out loud! Blue IS Will's color. An amazing part of history we can't forget. So, what would I do? I wish I would have painted myself blue--way to go, Will!!!

Kearl said...

Love the post. Derek and I totally noticed Will mid-meeting and laughed. I love kid moments like that (especially when they're someone else's kid).

jim said...

seeing you walk into church with Will looking like a member of the blue man group is one of my highlights of the year. So funny.