Tuesday, March 3, 2009

William and the Whale





Well okay, not a whale, but fish, octopus, sharks, jellyfish, stingrays and spiders.

I took Will to the Living Planet Aquarium today. We had a good time even though Will was constantly just looking for Nemo or Nemo's Daddy (I don't think he has even watched the movie--he just has the toys.)

Will was more than a little scared of the different tanks, but I think it was that good kind of scared--that thrilling scared--where you just hang on tight to your Mom and go for it.

I was pleased with the outing. We even stayed and had lunch.

5 comments:

Lettie B. said...

So, it was good then? I better take my boys this week. I hope this makes him like tomorrow's stuff even more. I have some fun ideas for this topic.

Mark and Meghan said...

wait what are you guys doing tomorrow...and without me??? :)

leslie..i'm glad he had a good time. i've heard that the aquarium wasn't worth it...are you now saying that it is? or do you have a year pass?

Grandma Austin said...

Told my friends at school about Will's feelings about more snow--they ALL support his idea 100%. We have lots of snow left on the ground up here and I don't want any more either.

heather said...

Next time you go.. if there is a next time we should go to the aquarium together. Will seems to be more Dallin's "speed" of a kid! speaking from one trip to your house! Looks like you had a great time!

Mama C said...

You were right in my part of town. Next time we should do lunch together:)